Un gran descubrimiento

La tuve enfrente de mí durante varias semanas, pero nunca había descubierto con cabalidad lo estupenda que resulta la canción "A Minor Incident" de Badly Drawn Boy.

(Intro de guitarra acústica. Insuperable).

There's nothing I could say to make you try to feel OK
and nothing you could do to stop me feeling the way I do,
and if the chance should happen that I never see you again,
just remember that I'll always love you.

(Sonido adorable de armónica).

I'll be a better person on the other side, I'm sure,
you'll find a way to help yourself
AND FIND ANOTHER DOOR TO SHRUG OFF MINOR INCIDENTS
and make us both feel proud,
I just wish I could be there to see you through.

(Más armónica. Parece que la canción va a terminar y sin embargo...).

You always were the one to make us stand out in a crowd,
though every once upon a while your head was in a cloud.
There's nothing you could never do to ever let me down,
and remember that I'll always love you.

(Uff).