¿Por qué me reí tanto cuando leí esta nota?

Thieves take brain remote control

A medical device which allows a woman to sleep by switching off an implant in her brain has been stolen. Rita Carlisle, 53, from Knaphill, Surrey, suffers from a condition called essential tremor. The stolen remote control gadget sends out pulses to calm the condition and can be switched off so she can rest. She said: "I'm extremely tired, I'm getting three to four hours' sleep a night, I can't turn the machine off. "They have totally ruined Christmas and the New Year. There was £600 in my bag as well so they have had a good Christmas out of me." Anyone with information was asked to call Pc Robin Ellis on 0845 045 45 45 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

Fuente: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4142183.stm


Cecilia Toussaint preguntándose quién se robó su queso.